Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sealed diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sealed diamonds

Hi I am mallenroh I play on s307 aerial battlefield I have left the game for periods of time and both times my diamonds were taken. Can they be restored, please?

i also submitted two tickets in the past three days with zero response.

Comment

Hi there. Issue has been reported. I will ask for a reply and try to request a speeding up for the submitted tickets as well.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok tysvm

Comment

You're very welcome .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So it is now the 4th. To date I have submitted four tickets with no response. Why can I not get a reply? Is there something I am doing wrong? The diamonds are most certainly owed to me and I do not understand why there has been no support feedback. Please advise. Sincerely, Mallenroh S304 Aerial Battlefield

Comment

Hello greeneyedstone.
              You have done nothing the wrong way. Your issue has been reported and it was also mentioned you submitted tickets to support. It will be reforwarded again. The support system, for the time being, goes through a series of changes which causes delays in the process of replying tickets and solving reported issues and problems. We are really sorry for all the distress, frustration and inconveniences which waiting bring. I assure you that you are not being ignored and your issue will be solved eventually.

Comment

Thank you so very much for your prompt response i will try to be patient

Comment

Hi! I have the same problem - only I sent ticket over a week ago and no answer and no my dias back! s.185 - sunrise

Comment

Originally posted by _daenerys_ View Post
                    Hi! I have the same problem - only I sent ticket over a week ago and no answer and no my dias back! s.185 - sunrise
                    Hello. Please open your own thread , so that I can follow and track the issue/s individually. Do not forget to also provide your IGN/character name, too (or specify is that "sunrise" is the IGN). Few details about what period of time you missed from game would be also really useful. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X