alchemy free attempts missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alchemy free attempts missing

hi, i'm missing my free attempts for alchemy for a while now. reported ticket and no reply as yet. i'm active vip 10. screenshots attached

Hello. Issue has been reported. Still I have to redirect you towards the ticket/s you have submitted. Please tell me the approximate date you submitted them so that I can request info and a reply for them Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thank you - submitted the ticket around end of april

Comment

Thank you for coming with the requested info. Please also, let me in PM the email you have submitted tickets from. I will forward it, too, with my report.
        I will be honest and tell you what I have already repeated in almost all threads opened starting from April. Tickets will be replied but at a really slow pace. There have been and there still happen reassignments, changes in the staff and this caused and it will still cause huge delays with everything. By means of forum, we are doing everything we can to speed things up but that is not a promise things will move or will be solved faster .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Appreciate the honesty, Sidhe. While it is not very nice to be down an item that can help with devotion and coins, i will wait as long as i know things will be actually addressed. something that can be straight away improved though and does not depend on staffing changes is, to at least acknowledge incoming requests and provide an ETA of handling them. Coming from a customer service background, it does make a huge difference for people, and less escalations happen - like how it happens in the forum

Comment

Issue has been already addressed sylfidus and also your suggestion. Thank you for the input, too.

Comment

Hi, its been 3 months now, and there is no change in my situation. Please have the devs look into this, i'm being in a very unfavorable situation.

Comment

Good morning. I will report your issue again and ask for an update of info on the state of it. Please also check the PM. Thank you.

Comment

hi, i followed all the instructions, yet nothing has been resolved and i don't even get some sort of a status report. this is not a way to get paying users - or any users for that matter. i am seriously taking actions if this does not move forward and gets resolved. can you please relay this to whoever is responsible, as tickets are obviously are joke. thanks.

Comment

Hello. I have again re-re-reported your issue. A reply I haven't gotten yet, but still, until that reaches me, I need you to come with some details. Please pass here or in PM, where you feel more comfortable to do that, the case number of the ticket you submitted and which was replied by support; post again some new fresh screenshots of the issue to show and document problem is still there - please do not crop or edit the screenshots, get a timestamp on them as well (exactly like you did with the first screenshots you uploaded in your initial post. I know how increased the frustration must be for you and how annoying could seem what I have asked you to do now but I need all these details and screenshots to forward them with my report. Thank you.

Comment

hi Sidhe, there was a merge on my server, and miraculously, alchemy started working again after that. it's 2 days now that it worked. i'll watch for a few more and if nothing goes downhill, we can consider things set. still troublesome though that a technical maintenance had to accidentally fix things...

Comment

Good morning. To be honest, it doesn't really matter what fixed your issue , it matters that it works now and it is solved ... "miraculously" . If anything not working as supposed to be, feel free to contact us here . Have fun playing!

Comment

Working...
                        X