Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW time sets itself???

Hello,
    I just finished Demonic War and as soon as I was out I didn't just get the mails with the rewards, but also a mail saying that my next DW will be tomorrow at 16:30...
    First I thought I made that mistake and was mad at myself because I NEVER do the early DW. Well, I also did a DW on Chiara in a friends Alliance, and after she got done, she also got mail saying next DW tomorrow at 16:30 O.O She is leader of that Ally at the moment, so I know for sure that I did NOT set any time after DW. As a matter of fact, I actually am pretty sure that I set the date on both Alliances yesterday for the last day of the cycle.. and that would be the 13th.
    Is that weird, or what??
    Did that happen to anybody else?
    Thanks

Whisper
    295 Whispering Woods, R2

Hello whisper. Please provide some screenshots, uncropped and time-stamped of the mail you got and of the set time on DeW. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
      Here are the screenies you wanted me to take.
      Thank you!

Comment

Thank you whisper . Issue will be reported for you but I cannot promise anything as reply until Monday, it's still weekend, devs not working. As soon as a reply is given to me, I will post it here.

EDIT: Checking the ss provided, I have noticed the date and time set is for today, 10th of June - 06.10.208, at 16.30, date which was the first day of the previous Demonic War cycle. You can set the next DeW, for the next cycle, after this one is performed. As far as I know, the already set day and time, even if done by you or by the system, cannot be changed. Usually, the date and time is set by system as default (first day at the cycle) when you do not set the next DeW after the one in previous cycle is performed. Is it possible to have forgotten to set it and it was set by system?
        For the time being, try to open DeW interface and set the date and time for next DeW in the interval already there, 6/14 - 6/17, for the time you want, and tell me if it worked. I have just tried and it worked for me:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DeW set time.png
Views:	1
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	1959025Click image for larger version

Name:	DeW set time mail.png
Views:	1
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	1959026
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-10-2018, 09:15 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,
          Thanks for your quick response
          That was the weirdest thing ever....I had DW on the 9th (last day of cycle) and there was no chance for me to set it because it set itself right after I (and Chiara) was done with it. It was no real big deal, I got it done on the 10th I didn't know the system will set a time by default at all..guess I got lucky al the time

Thanks again Sidhe, you rock!!

Comment

Hello whisper, always nice to see you and talk to you (though I am not happy you get to have problems with game features). System will set it as default first day of the next cycle, so ... just remember to go and set it by yourself in due time, for the day and period of time you want . It happens to me, too, so many times, to forget about it and I usually have to skip it . Happy gaming and enjoy playing!

Comment

If you dont set the DW before 22:00 sever time on the last cycle day the system automatically sets for the 1st day at 16:30 for the new cycle. I dont agree with this and i wish you could spend diamonds to reset for the day you want.

Comment

Hello. I think that has been already suggested few times but it won't hurt being suggested again . Still, I doubt it will be agreed by devs as long as you are given option to set DeW choosing among eight different periods already during a cycle.

Comment

Working...
                X