Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Player level stuck.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player level stuck.

I am at level 100. When I look at my experience points it says I am 1 point shy of going up to level 101. Yet all my experience points I earn seem to go to my divine realm. Why does it list further quests available at level 101 if its not possible to go any higher than level 100? Is this a bug or is there something else Im missing?

Hello there. I wouldn't call it stuck or a bug but just coded or made to be this way. Quests are shown as available at lvl 101 which actually it is not so for the time being. There were no other levels added over 100 after Divine Realm was introduced and there will probably not be added anytime soon. The experiences accumulated over lvl 100 is not redirected anywhere else as far as I know.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X