AMULETS Missing and runes ... HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMULETS Missing and runes ... HELP!!!

after the merge problems had occured to my account, the first were the angels i cant access them, then the amulets
    all of them are missing and even the runes, i cant do anything in the amulet page even if i acquire runes and amulets it wont appear. i cant upgrade or evolve the amulets
    and synth runes.

i already made many tickets regarding this issue they replied once from when i make the first ticket up until now it has been almost two months
    and no one is replying on my tickets...........

plss....... any1 HEEEEEEEEELLLLLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiah -VERDANT GULLY (S149)
    Attached Files

Hello, issue has been reported for you. Please also submit a ticket to support by accessing this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give all details requested on IGN, server name and number, provide details on the issue you are facing and attach the corresponding screenshots. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

yup i already made many tickets mam... the fact that i posted here is because my tickets doesnt seem to reach them.....................................................................
      Last edited by aryanne4; 06-27-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I have already reported the issue for you, after you posted about it here, in forum. If you submitted those tickets, as you say, please post in my forum PM the approximate date when you submitted them, the email you used for tickets submission, tell me how many tickets you sent and any other detail you consider necessary to be revealed so that i can forward the request for them to be checked. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

here is the previous report.first is april 26 no one answer then may 17 which cin answer up un til now my acc is still in such a mess.....
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello aryanne4. Please read your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
              here is the previous report.first is april 26 no one answer then may 17 which cin answer up un til now my acc is still in such a mess.....
              same email I got with same problem ...still w8iting for them to fix and reply abowt that bug....

Comment

Good morning. Issue has been reforwarded, again, this morning. Please also read again what I have let you in PM and follow the suggestions there. If you are requested in a reply from support to update or reply back to their mail within a certain period of time, please do that.

Comment

its been three days now. ,.......

Comment

Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
                    its been three days now. ,.......
                    raiah probably they fix in some months I m w8iting already over 1 month and got just 1 mail but not repaired be patient maybe one day they fix somthing

Comment

actually ive been waitin for three months now... i first made a ticket last april , and made another on may and now..

atleast if THEYRE Doin SUMTIN they might just as well INFORM us of it .
                      Last edited by aryanne4; 06-30-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Good morning aryanne. I have mentioned innumerable times for you that you will be INFORMED when issue gets to be solved or solutioned. I cannot come with something as update as long as that "something" is not there or it's not valid or true. You were not forgotten or ignored and I have reforwarded your issue constantly. I have also suggested you what to do when you get your tickets replied, so that to maintain it open, please reread that part in my messages. I will post here about anything new or any update I get as soon as I have them. Thank you.

Comment

do i need to make another ticket????

Comment

Hello. Unfortunately, there is no update for your issue, just yet. I have forwarded it again, waiting for a response from support.

Comment

ok thanks a lot sidhe atleast that lighten up a bit

Comment

Working...
                              X