Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Master Mythic Exchange

Good Day,

Issue here is: Both are 6 stars khaos card (Blood Lord) with same Skill Description which is Increases Criti by 30% when HP is lower than 80% in 1) * (Left) against the new one as "Increases Criti by 48% when HP is lower than 80%" 2) * (Right) . This sparks confusion, so which one is right? If you do tell me its a display error in its skill, then I have a lot to say. Because in your Khaos Card especially *equips* after I obtained, the stats displayed are always inaccurate or wrong.

Hope to hear from you soon, as I have already sent ticket from the day I started craft master.

IGN: Erica
    Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse
    Platform: R2 Games

Left side is old blood lord. Right is New

Hello. As far as I can see and read for both descriptions, the chest card displays "the TOP SKILL" - the value displayed there is the max that can be reached. The value which card displays when equipped is the value of the card for the actual train lvl of it.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I am very well noted that there is this top skill. Still, even if the old one I input to hero that is maxed out (top skill), it doesn't display 48. Well, I changed my mind not to purchase anything at the moment, but to highlight you. I guess the old matter still have not sorted out, as in I got equip of the particular item (equip khaos card), which says a percentage 2.8, but got 2.6 instead once exchanged. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X