No announcement yet.

golden disciple skill not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Honda. You are added to the list already. Let's hope they'll work it out as fast as possible .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have the same bug. I contacted support but will post here again.

Server: Kongregate S1 (merged ub1)
      IGN: DOXXIE100

Add me to the list please.

http://ub1-kong-loa.r2games.com/shar...95b510c40e0a45

Comment

Good morning. Reported and added.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

More than two months reporting the problem of the evolution of Genesis GD, your skill does not work, reports in tickest and here and no solution ... shame!
          ING migue
          Server: [S42] Paradise Lost

Comment

Originally posted by miguelina.ra View Post
            More than two months reporting the problem of the evolution of Genesis GD, your skill does not work, reports in tickest and here and no solution ... shame!
            ING migue
            Server: [S42] Paradise Lost
            You still need to wait more.

Comment

All my resources I had in genesis, now it's my first hero to die, it's sad.

Comment

Working...
              X