World Boss not working in S247 uc20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss not working in S247 uc20

World Boss did not show any players in battle and only 2 players scored. No cards were shown at the end. Same as last night. Please look into this. Thank you,
    mystery S247 uc20

Same here. No players and I got no rewards S239 uc20

Comment

Hello. Issue reported, it seems it's server wide spread. I come with news as soon as this gets to be solved and fixed. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you, td, TA and World Boss seem to be working now. mystery S247 uc20

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming with the update. Info already forwarded to the support team.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

World Boss is not working, it keeps freezing or crashing. Is there a bug? LOA has not been working this past week. I have missing items such as: diamonds, shards and others won in the games. Some of my vouchers for Angels Quiz went missing.

Comment

Originally posted by 743092 View Post
              World Boss is not working, it keeps freezing or crashing. Is there a bug? LOA has not been working this past week. I have missing items such as: diamonds, shards and others won in the games. Some of my vouchers for Angels Quiz went missing.
              Hello. Issues with WB, TA and TD have been already fixed. I would suggest to follow the initial check steps and see if you face the same problems after. For the "lost items" as you mention them, please address your issue to support team, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Fill in with the requiered info related to your IGN, server name and number, provide as many details as you are able to about the issue/s, attach screenshots, uncropped and timestamped to document your report. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X