Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT bonus time reward bugged

just finish HT few min ago and didn't get 10% more around quiz time

Hello Eraser. What do you mean by "around quiz time"? You get an extra 10% bonus if you party up during a specific period of time, as you can see in the pic below. Can you, please, give some more details? Thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	HT 10percent bonus time.png
Views:	1
Size:	324.9 KB
ID:	1961649
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Quiz started in 13:00 server time
      but I didn't get it
      quiz is in that period and I must get 140 silver coints with those 10% but I got only 130 and all rest are same like is not bonus time period

Comment

I'll report it but, please, try to post a ss which is also showing the specific time on server, to document you're performing HT during that 10% bonus period. I also need your server name and number (it is not visible from the posted ss and you haven't provided your data, either). Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 07-07-2018, 12:18 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

no 10% bonus reward in ht for bonus time period.

Comment

Eraser85 server uc-15

Comment

Good morning. Thanks for coming with the requested info, issue reported.

Comment

Working...
              X