Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armorgame S1 missing diamonds!

Hello!

I back to the game after 1,5 year (or something about it) and all my diamonds are gone, I know that you send it on the mail after 30days but its gone after mail term (another 30days) so there was nothing when I back to the game.I dont have any screenshots or something like that (that was a last thing about what I was thinking before quiting). But I belive that you have a tools to check it in your game data.
    ArmorgamesS1
    nick Misu
    Last edited by R2111889892; 07-30-2018, 04:54 PM.

Diamonds are sent in mail, exactly after you log in. Can you check your mail one more time?

Comment

Yes I checked it daily since Im back... and there was nothing

Comment

Hi there. Your issue has been reported.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you, waiting for good info

Comment

Hello!
            Any news?

Comment

Hello. They are checking it Misu. Once it is confirmed by devs, they'll send your diamonds back. I will keep it updated here. If, meanwhile, you get them back, please let us know, too. Thank you .
              Last edited by Sidhe; 08-03-2018, 06:12 AM.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ok I will keep eye on it

Comment

Hello! Still nothing?

Comment

Good morning. There is still no reply from devs, unfortunately. I will let you know here as soon as I get any reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                      Good morning. There is still no reply from devs, unfortunately. I will let you know here as soon as I get any reply.
                      Hello, you cant send reminder or something? Its already take a long time.

Comment

Hello. I did that already, the day I posted the reply here. I am doing this constantly. Will place a reminder again tomorrow.

Comment

Ok, thank you

Comment

Is it a joke or what? I remember that I was saving fot the snow queen in year review and you sending me 100 diamonds

Comment

I found old screen with some more details... but I belive that there was even more...

Comment

Working...
                              X