Armorgame S1 missing diamonds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2111889892
    started a topic Armorgame S1 missing diamonds!

Armorgame S1 missing diamonds!

Hello!

I back to the game after 1,5 year (or something about it) and all my diamonds are gone, I know that you send it on the mail after 30days but its gone after mail term (another 30days) so there was nothing when I back to the game.I dont have any screenshots or something like that (that was a last thing about what I was thinking before quiting). But I belive that you have a tools to check it in your game data.
    ArmorgamesS1
    nick Misu
    Last edited by R2111889892; 07-30-2018, 04:54 PM.

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Misu. Last update I got is your ticket should be already replied and they will send you the diamonds logs, too. Please check your mail and follow the course of the issue with the ticket you submitted. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. I have forwarded your issue and the newly posted ss again, they will recheck it.

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    I found old screen with some more details... but I belive that there was even more...
    I found old screen

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Is it a joke or what? I remember that I was saving fot the snow queen in year review and you sending me 100 diamonds

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Ok, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. I did that already, the day I posted the reply here. I am doing this constantly. Will place a reminder again tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Good morning. There is still no reply from devs, unfortunately. I will let you know here as soon as I get any reply.
    Hello, you cant send reminder or something? Its already take a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. There is still no reply from devs, unfortunately. I will let you know here as soon as I get any reply.

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Hello! Still nothing?

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Ok I will keep eye on it

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. They are checking it Misu. Once it is confirmed by devs, they'll send your diamonds back. I will keep it updated here. If, meanwhile, you get them back, please let us know, too. Thank you .
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-03-2018, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Hello!
    Any news?

Leave a comment:

• R2111889892
    replied
    Thank you, waiting for good info

Leave a comment:

Working...
X