X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daft48eddiex
    started a topic mech rider shards

mech rider shards

In hot events there is an exchange for mech rider shards - however there are no shards this month (august) and the only shards mentioned are max month reward which is for raccoon shards.

So........................ where are the shards ??????
    or is this an error ????

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. Superstar, last update I got says your ticket has been replied and your missing shards will be sent to you within 7 work days. Please update us about that, when it happens. Thank you .

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. I there are other people having a problem with not getting shards on your server, they should open a thread for themselves and let us know, following the steps and giving all needed details and ss. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sub_Zero_MG
    replied
    some people on my serv got the same issue even with vip lvl 6 they dont get more shards...

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Thanks for coming with the requested data. Issue reported.

Leave a comment:

• Sub_Zero_MG
    replied
    Vip lvl 5 ... picture uploaded
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by Sub_Zero_MG View Post
    I have a problem with shards...when i've done check in at server reset there wasn't any ..and after 12 hours devs updated the rewards and i wont be able to get the 250...coz i dont get the 10 shards from today... any help please ?
    Hello. Can you please post a screenshot of your character, uncropped, showing if you are VIP or not? In case you are VIP, and you're over lvl 6, there won't be any problem to get those 250 shards needed to obtain the mount. If you are not, still, I need that screenshots, of your VIP level and of the check-in, also of the number of shards you could have in inventory (to show that, hover the mouse over the Mech Rider Shards in check-in, it will show how many shards you own or not - see the attached ss). Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mech Rider Shards.png
Views:	1
Size:	358.8 KB
ID:	1964063

Leave a comment:

• Sub_Zero_MG
    replied
    I have a problem with shards...when i've done check in at server reset there wasn't any ..and after 12 hours devs updated the rewards and i wont be able to get the 250...coz i dont get the 10 shards from today... any help please ?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. Issue is known and reported already. Hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for signaling it .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X