Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.9 KB
ID:	1964052
    IGN: WenZhong
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: UC23

Hello Wen. You probably did check-in before the shards were released. As I see you are VIP lvl 9, there will be no problem to get those 250 shards needed to obtain the mount. If, still, you do need those initial shards from the 2nd of August, please feel free to submit a ticket to the support, give details about your issue, attach screenshots of the VIP level and of check-in with the missing shards for the 2nd day. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

he dont get any extra shards....vip 6 dont give more...as it should same happens to some on my serv

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_Zero_MG View Post
        he dont get any extra shards....vip 6 dont give more...as it should same happens to some on my serv
        Good morning. If that is the issue, but not for you though, please let each of the posters solve their own problems and come with the requested and needed info and SS. "Invading" each thread is of no help and it makes following and tracking the problems more difficult. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i dont invade anything i just said he dont get any extra for being vip 6

Comment

Hello. Thank you for the help, much appreciated but still try to stay stuck to your own thread and follow it . For your own problem with the missing shards from the first day please submit that ticket I have suggested you to do. Thank you .

Comment

Working...
            X