Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag Double Mount

Hello,
    I got Scarlet Finch from Fortune Bag, which I already have, without the option to swap for tokens.
    Please fix it

Thanks
    Harley, 295 Whispering Woods

Good morning. Issue is being reported. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello,
      The next Fortune bag is almost over and I STILL did not get my tokens back
      Could you please look into it?

Thanks

Comment

I still did NOT get Scarlet Finch swapped out...did you forget about me??????
        Could somebody please re-report it or whatever needs to be done???

Thanks

Comment

Good morning. Last update gotten a week ago said you had your swap done, I will report it again and ask for an answer. Thank you for letting me know about this. I am back with a reply as soon as it is given to me.

EDIT: You should receive the fortune tokens today or not later than within 5 working days from now. Please let us know if that happens or not. Thank you.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 08-30-2018, 10:49 PM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X