Recharge .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge .

what happend here?i recharge 6 hours ago and confirmation still loading and i do not receive any diamond.i sent ticket to support too but they do not fix
    Attached Files

Im still waiting like that 6 hours ago ,what wrong with recharge ?i sent ticket to support but they do not fix.

Comment

Hello there. From the look of the ss you posted, your payment did not get through. Please first check the "My orders" tab on your main account page, there should be confirmed if your transaction went through. You need to check the payment method you're using and to check with Xsolla, too, as far as I can remember. For any recharge issue there is needed the transaction ID/number, which you covered and hid in the posted ss. Please submit a ticket to support using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Provide there all requested details and attach uncropped and whole screenshots showing the My order content to prove recharge was completed and the transaction ID/number.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Hello there. From the look of the ss you posted, your payment did not get through. Please first check the "My orders" tab on your main account page, there should be confirmed if your transaction went through. You need to check the payment method you're using and to check with Xsolla, too, as far as I can remember. For any recharge issue there is needed the transaction ID/number, which you covered and hid in the posted ss. Please submit a ticket to support using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Provide there all requested details and attach uncropped and whole screenshots showing the My order content to prove recharge was completed and the transaction ID/number.
        I checked in My Order and Checkout. I sent Ticket with Screenshot. And my problem was not solved.!!! when DEVS will fix that...tomorrow when Precious is not anymore?I will stop recharge ! i spend money for nothing....!Ty anyway Sidhe but what happend here is not fair for us ..who spend some money in game.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R277989945; 08-08-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I am sorry for your distress and I know it is frustrating. Again, recharge problems are solved through support. And, again, from the ss attached your payment did not gotrough. To see if it was processed you need to check this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	my orders.png Views:	1 Size:	76.3 KB ID:	1964660
          Last edited by Sidhe; 08-08-2018, 01:55 PM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I am sorry for your distress and I know it is frustrating. Again, recharge problems are solved through support. And, again, from the ss attached your payment did not gotrough. To see if it was processed you need to check this:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tmy orders.png Views:\t1 Size:\t76.3 KB ID:\t1964660","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1964660","data-size":"small"**[/ATTACH]
            Ok ty Sidhe .

Comment

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post

Ok ty Sidhe .
              .im tired
              Last edited by simina90; 08-10-2018, 01:26 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tmy orders.png Views:\t1 Size:\t76.3 KB ID:\t1964660","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1964660","data-size":"small"**[/ATTACH]
                Sidhe i have 3 days without solve my problems with recharge.I sent screens order etc to Support and they still dont fix.My question is how many Tickets should i send to Support for fix ???

Comment

Good morning. Please check your PM.

Comment

Hello. Please check in game if you have just gotten the diamonds for your recharge. Let us know if there is everything OK with that. Thank you.
                    Also, check your forum PM .

Comment

Working...
                    X