Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Tycoon Scores, not adding up on the last day....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. The tycoon issue, for both servers S56 and S260, was already reported, the day it appeared. As soon as I get any updates on that they'll be posted here.

Originally posted by gr99om99 View Post
    today is third (3) day what game not work
    For you issue, it has been checked and apparently, from their end, server works fine and all features load correctly. Please, individually try to clean/clear cache and history, flush DNS, reboot your machine, switch browsers, reroute your router, check flash and clear cache in flash - all initial check steps to see if the issue starts from there or not. I also ask you to please post here which features do not work for you or you cannot access and give some details about that so that they can check after, again. Please also add screenshots, uncropped and timestamped. From previous ss you added there seemed it was your Angel, your Party, your Guardian Angel (they did not display anything there) and your Team Arena. As it was only you coming with the problem and providing the requested data and ss, can you also please confirm if there is anyone else experiencing the same issue (players on server, in your guild, etc)? Thank you.

REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Good morning. The tycoon issue, for both servers S56 and S260, was already reported, the day it appeared. As soon as I get any updates on that they'll be posted here.

For you issue, it has been checked and apparently, from their end, server works fine and all features load correctly. Please, individually try to clean/clear cache and history, flush DNS, reboot your machine, switch browsers, reroute your router, check flash and clear cache in flash - all initial check steps to see if the issue starts from there or not. I also ask you to please post here which features do not work for you or you cannot access and give some details about that so that they can check after, again. Please also add screenshots, uncropped and timestamped. From previous ss you added there seemed it was your Angel, your Party, your Guardian Angel (they did not display anything there) and your Team Arena. As it was only you coming with the problem and providing the requested data and ss, can you also please confirm if there is anyone else experiencing the same issue (players on server, in your guild, etc)? Thank you.

Morning Sidhe

errors persist 1. I have a new computer + graphics card NVIDIA 2. We have 3x computers 3. Everywhere it works the same 4. I have 3x browsers (opera + chrome + k-meleon) - Everywhere it works the same 5. On another server (new account) it works all right 6. except me it appears no one else is complaining (as yet)

later to add new ones screenshot

Comment

OK, thank you for coming with the details (though it doesn't matter if you have those new devices, for least that clean/clear and reboot, check flash and clear cache in flash you should do that periodically; I do that weekly at least ; it is an assurance things are working smoothly). For the features there not working please do tell me which one are those or if there are another except the already mentioned ones. I am also waiting for the promised ss . Thank you.

EDIT: Please, check your forum PM. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 08-15-2018, 05:38 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

watch the time picture 02 - 03 . ..my daily tasks are done and little helper reported no done. ..

when he was operator (support) on my account only aegis work. remnant no work! still the same mistakes (except aegis)
          game is 1 000 000% broken
          Last edited by gr99om99; 08-15-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I have forwarded the new ss you provided. From the look of them there is evident you could perform the tasks and dailies, rewards you collected from Hot Events proved that, but in Little Helper the numbers for att on every feature are still there. Please also read and follow what I have left in your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

I have forwarded the new ss you provided. From the look of them there is evident you could perform the tasks and dailies, rewards you collected from Hot Events proved that, but in Little Helper the numbers for att on every feature are still there. Please also read and follow what I have left in your forum PM. Thank you.
              still nothing. here is the proof: the same time - the same server

Comment

problem is solved. bugs fixed. thank you for your willingness and help

Comment

Hello. Glad everything is in order now and working as supposed to. Thank you too, enjoy playing and happy gaming .

Comment

Hello. Which server is this please? S56? S260? Another? Can you confirm? Please come with the requested info related to IGN and server and with ss to document the issues (what are the affected features?, which features do not work?, where do you have those empty items appearing?, etc). Thank you.
                    ours is S56.... this is my thread regarding Tycoon points stop adding in the middle of the event... actually, the 2nd time to occur.. 1st was during the CS Tycoon right after we got merged.. tycoon points keeps getting reset to "Zero"... last SS Tycoon.. points suddenly stops adding up on day 4.....right after the updates regarding Champ Showdown.... still no reply on this??

R2 - UE1 - S56 - StarCrest Mountains.... Prince AJ55.......

hope to hear from you soon..

Comment

Hello. I do not really understand what issue are you referring this time ... previous SS tycoon or this CS tycoon?! Just to try and keep things separated in case there are two different issues, please open a new thread for the new one. It will make things go smoother and it'll be easier to track and follow. Give all the requested details there related to your data and to the issue you are facing now. Please also add screenshots to document it and as evidence. As soon as this is done I can file a proper report and forward all requested info. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Admin, re-opens the theme.

players ask whether will be some compensation for a broken Tycoon? up to this not provided any compensation for a broken game. ..

I wrote with this question on support@r2games.com --- no reaction! what is it per access to customers? who is the director of the company? please name and address. ... Thank

Comment

Originally posted by gr99om99 View Post
                          Hello Admin, re-opens the theme.

players ask whether will be some compensation for a broken Tycoon? up to this not provided any compensation for a broken game. ..

I wrote with this question on support@r2games.com --- no reaction! what is it per access to customers? who is the director of the company? please name and address. ... Thank

Jared Psigoda

Co-founder and CEO
                          Company: Reality Squared Games (R2Games)
                          Industry: Game
                          City: Shenzhen
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 08-23-2018, 10:39 PM. Reason: irrelevant link

Comment

Filing a Consumer Complaint https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints

Comment

topic is closed. I'll tell it to other players. ..

R2 Adam replied: Hello Awokishwatsu ,

Sorry for the late reply , according to our operation team , compensation could be added in the next Tycoon event , then players could also gain points for it .Please kindly noted this . I will keep eyes on it also .

The R2Games Team

Comment

Hello. To start with, there will be a compensation for the issue you faced with tycoon. Still, we do not have any info related to when that will be issued in game or it'll happen (I am also waiting for it). As soon as such information is provided, it will be posted here.
                                For gr99om99 - your ticket has been replied, please check your mail and if needed and requested update the already submitted ticket.
                                As for all the info provided by hidderson, Jared Pagoda - yes, he is the CEO, but he is not game support and the issue will be only redirected back to the support team, which can be reached by any player via submitting a ticket. If you have submitted a ticket and you are waiting for more than 3 days for a reply to it, you should let us know by providing the ticket number, or IGN/character name and server name and number, so we can help by requesting an update. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X