Issue Sturdiness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue Sturdiness

hi, I was making changes in my char with respect to the sylph of my heroes, I gave to recycle in Sturdiness, you are supposed to recover the resources invested, had Heavenly Storm at level +51 and Shadow Phantom at level +41, when making changes and try to leave as I was, I realized that I have lost the resources and I can not leave it again in the state in which they were, I have lost more than half of the resources invested.

I must add, that I have refreshed the page several times and the resources are not back

Good morning. As far as I can remember when you use Recycle in sturdiness there is no such 100% recovering of resources, but only something around 60%. You do not get back ALL and the whole amount of resources. When you press that Recycle button, in the window that opens, thereis a warning message about that.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_158198.png
Views:	1
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	1965136
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X