angel essences issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel essences issues

Filled my angel essences slots up to 6 and ive noticed i havent received any agility,hit,crit,crit dmg .... just atk def and hp... . Alliance mates got tons of agility points from them and list can go on ... seems i got a bug or something ..

Hello. Please come with all requested data (IGN, server name and number) and with some screenshots as evidence to document your issue. Those are needed for a proper report and for a first look into/check of the problem. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Impacty - Sleepywood Moore 238 If you check the pictures..in the first picture i have an angel with lvl 6 essences...high br angel..and i show the stats of my hero..and on 2nd picture i put a noob angel without anything..and my hero has the same stats. Nothing improved..hit...crit..crit dmg...agi ...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SubZeroMG; 08-23-2018, 12:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something :)

Comment

Hello. From the third pic/ss you posted I see that the attributes are not ... activated for that lvl combo?!. For them to be active you must fill all allocated slots with angel essences.
        There you also make a bit of mixing up among base stats of a hero, angel stats and angel attributes. Agility will not be shown on hero stats, Angels can be equipped to heroes in Guardian Angels but not all stats are applied to the heroes. The stats that are given to heroes are HP, ATK, DEF and Angel RES. These stats can be boosted by Cherubstones & Angel Artifact Glorystones (Silvan Glorystone). Please also check your forum PM .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X