Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

forge issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forge issue

pls can you ask someone to fix forge issue on synth
    if i want to synth, lets say crit gems- and i wasnt synthed all other typ gems above crit he allways after synth it open hp gems so i need to scrool down to crit and after synth it happen again and again, it is anoying, especialy because that dont happen only on gems, it happen when wanted to synth fuse gems, after every fuse synth it jummp back to first gem that can be synthed, and need to scrool down and open it for every gem, also when you want to synth cherubs, glorystones essences or fairy rocks
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Good morning. Issue with the synth was innumerable times signaled and it is known by devs. It is periodically reminded about. Personally, I am also annoyed by this jumping back on firrt item in synth anytime one tries to synthesyze but I doubt they will consider it a major issue which affects the game to the point that "breaks" a feature or makes game unplayable . Anyway, it will be reported again, thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X