X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA bugged in uc22

TA bugged in uc22 since 3 days now

Hello. Please post an uncropped and timestamped screenshot of the issue together with your data. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

okay you received screenshots ( and for some unexplained reason you require them , over our word ) so do something about it

Comment

Hello there. If I had had those screenshots from your server I wouldn't have asked for them. It is not "for unexplained reasons" and "over your word", it is compulsory elements for a report to be filed. If you refer to this thread opened some days ago, server is not uc22 but ub24 as player mentioned there (though, having some doubts after server has been checked, I have asked for screenshots from that player, again, too) http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...6291-ta-bugged). So, please, come with ALL requested data and details and with the needed screenshots (uncropped, timestamped and with the server visible, too) so that I can add everything to the report already filed. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Screenshot
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thank you. Added to report.

Comment

Good morning. Last update I got yesterday said TA was already fixed. Can you come with a confirmation of it being so? In case it is still broken, could you document it with a screenshot, as well, so that it can be forwarded to support team? It would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: It seems like TA is fixed and working as supposed to.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 09-05-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Now ta is fixed tahnk you

Comment

Hello. Issue being resolved, thread is closed. Happy playing and enjoy time spent in game .

Comment

Working...
                  X