Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

amulet bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amulet bug

my firequeen had godlybow amulet equiped and since the update
    my godly bow changed to venom blade

Attached Files

Hello. From the posted screenshot I see there are 4 pages in Amulet where you can search for the missing amulet (I noticed there is another player on the same server with the same issue). Can you do that, please, and check if the amulet is somewhere among the ones left on those 4 pages? A following of the initial check steps with clean/clear cache and history, refresh of game page, refresh browser, switch browser, flush DNS, close/reopen your device after, etc, etc ... might also be of help (that should be done after each update). If meanwhile or after you follow the steps with the checking the amulet reappears, please let us know so that a report can be filed in case the issue is still there. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hello i have refreshed the browser
      deleted cache and history
      changed the browser
      restarted the modem
      flushed DNS
      there no godly bow in all 4 page
      ty for your time

Comment

Hello, thank you for coming with the requested info. Issue has already been reported since yesterday. I was only waiting for a re-confirmation of it.

EDIT: Your issue has been reported.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-03-2018, 07:00 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Please check your forum PM . Thank you.

EDIT: Please submit a ticket to support, give there all requested info and details and attach the corresponding screenshots. This is the link to follow for the ticket submission: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
          Last edited by Sidhe; 09-04-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X