Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Items

Logged in today only to find out i had lost 4 billion BR and my Dragon Clarion is just gone from the game I want it back someone Help took me a long time to save for it?

Please provide screenshots of issue, also we need to know your character and server name.

Comment

Phaucet is my screen name and here is the screen shot of the missing Dragon Clarion
      Last edited by jerimeyus; 09-07-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Hello. We need an uncropped (unedited) screenshot, with your character name and server visible, also timestamped if possible (I would suggest you to avoid posting your mail, especially that it was not required). The requested data for a report are IGN/character name (your in-game name), server name and number - which server you did not mentioned and you also did not make it visible in your screenshot. As for the screenshots needed, please provide not also a ss of the hero in Homestead >> Magic House but also one of the Char with the hero for which the amulet vanished highlighted. See the attached screenshot, for an idea on what we need you to post. Thank you.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	542.7 KB
ID:	1966779
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

about the best I can do guys....S278 Eldritch Downs

Comment

Hello still waiting to hear back from you????

Comment

Sidhe , here you are again asking for the impossible, we dont take screen shots of everything we own in game every day. So basically its impossible to take a screen shot of something you no longer have.

Comment

Hello jerimeyus. Thank you for coming with what it has been requested, all details and ss forwarded along with the report. I will come with an update as soon as it is handed in to me. Thank you.

Dear slayer, as far as I can recollect, I have not asked for the impossible, first of all (which the player facing the issue I think already understood). Secondly, is this you having and facing the issue and I haven't got it right? Not exactly. When and if you have problems and issues in game which would ask for our help or assistance, please open your own thread and post in there ALL requested elements and details for a report to be filed. Until then, I remind you there is a whole section in this forum where you can go and be toxic about anything related or not related to game you can think of. Thank you.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by jerimeyus View Post
                  Hello still waiting to hear back from you????
                  Good morning. Please submit a ticket with all data (IGN, server name and number), the screenshots you posted here and a detailed presentation of the issue you are facing to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . They asked for that, they need to confirm some more specific details with you, via ticket. Thank you.

Comment

I thought you said you submitted a ticket and now I have to what is the deal with this game....

Comment

Hello. I have reported your issue jerimeyus. I cannot submit tickets for players, no mod can do that, we only report issues players have. For ticket submission for any issue or problem there might be, it is the player who sends that ticket (hence the link to the page I have asked you to follow).
                      Please read again what I have posted. They (AKA support) asked me to tell you to submit that ticket because they need to confirm some more details with you via that ticket.
                      Please go and check your PM, too. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 09-11-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I am still waiting for them to respond to my email again I do not deserve this treatment of day after day not knowing what the status of my issue being resolved is...I want the service I deserve!

Comment

Good morning. Your ticket will be replied, it asks for some time but it will, the reply won't appear instantaneously after the ticket submission. As for the issue you are facing, support only and devs can come with a solution for. You will have to wait until it is solved, which can last for a period of time. I know it is frustrating to wait, I have the same reaction. Still this won't make things work faster. As soon as a reply or update is given to us, it will be posted here. Thank you.

UPDATE: Your ticket has been already replied. Please follow it, by periodically checking your email - so that you know if you're requested to give some new details or confirm anything with support team. As soon as a new update is available for us, it will be posted here, as well. Keep in mind that missing items issues take time to be solved as each problem is checked and confirmed individually, one by one. Thank you.
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 09-14-2018, 01:38 AM.

Comment

still getting no messages from anyone really getting tired of this....I keep sending directly to r2games but no answer.... Can someone else get info for me??????

Comment

Hello jerimeyus. Please post here the case number of the ticket which was replied by support so that we can ask for an update on it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X