No announcement yet.

Missing Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will tell you all what I think!!! I have waited since 9/6/18 for a response and other in my server who have also lost items are already back with theres so I am going to just buy another Clarion in Angels Party and you guys can go **** yourselves!!!! Dont bother posting anything more I wont be back to even bother looking at another post here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is your choice what you want to do about this. All I could do for you by means of forum it has been done. Your lack of cooperation plus your impulsivity won't make things go faster or solve by themselves. Enjoy your playing and your game out there.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Today a second amulet is missing this game is ****....2 in under 10 day YOU GUYS NEED TO FIX THE BUG....................................

Comment

Hello. For a proper report I need more than your complaining here. So, please, come with requested info and details, with ss to document your issue, do tell what amulet is missing, on which hero, what lvl and runes on it (if you can remember). I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, too, as they are the ones who can check the missing items and apply comps or replace/send what is missing or lost item/s. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
          As for the previous issue, support update is that your ticket has been replied. All issues with amulets ask for and take time to be checked, confirmed and then sent to players. Personally, if I could I would have done that in a wink of a time but unfortunately I am just a player happening to be also a mod in a forum.
          I kindly ask for your cooperation and your patience for issues to be solved as I also ask for your following the rules when signaling a problem in forum so that it can be properly handled. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X