heros surviving with 0 hp bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heros surviving with 0 hp bug

Hi, im having this bug in some fights, my GD trigger her round skill, supposedly to kill the heros of my opponents but for some reason they survive even with 0 hp. Posting a fight where it does over 800m dmg, while the lordskyscream and GD of my opponent have less hp than that and you can clearly see their hp is 0, but they just dont die.

It happens in turn 1, GD´s roundskill.

http://s1-armor-loa.r2games.com/shar...05b9730db4a75f
    Bam Bam

Good morning. Issue is reported and signaled but please do tell which server you are (from the battlelog posted and from the signature I suppose you're Bam Bam) by posting here your data, as requested, for any report (your IGN, server name and number). Also, I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support, fill in with all requested details, attach the battlelog link/s. Here's the link to follow for support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-11-2018, 12:40 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, thank you for the fast reply (have to say, very impressed and glad about this ) and sorry for missing the info you requested. Have a nice day

IGN: Bam Bam
      Server: ArmorGamesS1

Bam Bam

Comment

Thank you for coming with the requested details . Have a nice day yourself, too. I will come with any helpful details or with any update and post them here or in your PM as soon as any is available for me .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X