After updeit a lot stuff doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After updeit a lot stuff doesn't work

Hi,from yesterday updeit,won't load TD,EZ,TC,World chat and p2p chat can type,but don't see any news,WB-don't see other players and cards won't showed up after kills.ud5,Kirminas8.All cleanup & nice,should devs made the same DD.If something forget mention go on ...

Hello. Issue reported. Please also try and follow the initial check steps with clean/clear cache and history, reboot your comp/device, flush DNS, switch browsers, refresh game, check flash/clear cache in flash, etc (sometimes the game is messy after updates and most of the times this checking solves the issue or at least assures you the problem is not on your side). Please come after and confirm if problem is solved or it's still persisting. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Flushed toilet,made fire flash-just in case,easy stuff done yesterday.Waiting till devs do.Thanks Sidhe for report .

Comment

I do not exactly know what these "flushed toilet" and "fire flash" are or mean (they must be some new features implemented with the yesterday update, but present only in your game ) so I am still waiting and it'll be highly appreciated you tell me if the problems are still there so that to know exactly what to confirm or infirm with the support team. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

all done what asked,still the same-not working .It seems all good at my END DD(at least i think so). GL

Comment

Thank you, all forwarded to support team. Any update I will get it will be posted here.

Comment

in uc22 ta don't work

Comment

Originally posted by albota_paul25 View Post
                in uc22 ta don't work
                Please post in your own thread specifically opened for that, read what reply I have left you there, come with all the elements and details requested and stop spamming other players' posts. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirminas8 View Post
                  Flushed toilet,made fire flash-just in case,easy stuff done yesterday.Waiting till devs do.Thanks Sidhe for report .
                  Just as a sort of safety net, so to say, I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please fill in with all requested data, give details about the issues you are facing and experiencing, attach screenshots to document them, name and identify exactly what features or instances in game do not work as supposed to. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X