Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Monthly card ripoff my card not working!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly card ripoff my card not working!!

AM I THE ONLY PLAYER THATS GETTING SCREWED HERE!! Everyone else recharges regardless of amount & gets the MONTHLY CARD!!

According to our operation team , you also need to do a single 1000 diamonds recharge to activate the Monthly card . Please kindly noted this .And one day after the current status expired.

The R2Games Team

Good Morning R2 Adam,

You are not understanding. A recharge was made on 09/7/2018 and the MONTHLY CARD has stopped woking. Today is 09/18/2018 it is still NOT WORKING. It should remain into effect until till 10/6/2018, 30 days from the initial date of the recharge. ONCE AGAIN, A RECHARGE WAS MADE ON 09/07/2018 WITH A VISA CARD XXXXX 8724. THE MONTHLY CARD HAS STOPPED WORKING. IT HAS NOT BEEN 30 DAYS YET.

Please check again and reinstate my monthly card thank you

Attached is a PIC of the status.
    R2 Adam replied:
    Hello Gorilla ,
    Please kindly check my attached image for the Monthly card rules .

Hi, on 09/07/2018 I recharged the game with the $39.99 deal on the first day of SS Tycoon. The VISA card used ended in 8724 The Monthly Card worked fine for all of tycoon, then it stopped working after tycoon ended when TD & TA broke down. Its been 3 days since my Monthly Card has stopped working. Please look in to this, repair & let me know. Thanks In game name = Gorilla

Good morning. Please post your data (IGN, server name and number) and some screenshots of the issue to document it. For the ticket you submitted, please post the #case number of the ticket so that I can ask for updates. From the details you posted I did not understand what exactly is the issue with your monthly card. All I could get is that you made a recharge on 7th of September and that at that date your monthly card was still working. There are two cases here:
    1. if the monthly card was still in use/active at the date you made the recharge, your recharge did not have any effect on the monthly card;
    2. you made the recharge, your monthly card was not active; in this case you should have done the activation by yourself because the Monthly Card does not auto-activate, it must be manually activated after the recharge.
    Monthly card must be manually activated once you made a recharge. The activation can be done only if at the date of recharge the monthly card is not active. If you make the recharge and Monthly card is still active for some days, it doesn't auto-add the next 30 days to it. The recharge should be made the first day Monthly card is not active anymore, not during the period of it being still active. Once again, after recharge the Monthly must be manually activated, it does not activate by itself. I hope it can be of help for you. Waiting for your details to be posted here. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

RE: Account No: R2103055697 Game: League of Angels In Game Name: Gorilla Original Server: [S221] Ashen Waste Merged Server: [UD4]

Good Morning Sidhe,

Thanks for your help, Resolved the issue w/ R2 Adam

G...

Attached Files

Comment

If issue resolved, thread is closed. Glad it got to be fixed for you .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X