Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing Amulet - Demon Hecate and Violet Talon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Amulet - Demon Hecate and Violet Talon

Just noticed that my BR was down about 70- 90 mil and that I wasn't able to beat certain players on my server. Initially thought that is was my blessings but they seemed to be ok. Proceeded to buy more diamonds, via this CS tycoon to grow my Demon Hecate amulet...to find out...what...IT IS COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!

***....I need my amulet back (it is the advanced one)...took me a lot of money to get the ammy and now...JUST GONE! It was at lvl 120...and was trying to max it out. Someone PLEASE give my my amulet back! they should be able to see my past history and spend to verify the amulet. I do not have any pics of me owning the amulet, as I never thought I would have to, unless I need to start taking daily pics of my account...if that is the case...what's the point in playing....to verify that the game is not bugged!

GIVE ME MY AMULET BACK AND GET THIS RE-INSTATED. I opened a ticket, but have not received an confirmation that a ticket was opened, so don't have a ticket number.

Hello. I need your data, please (IGN, server name and number), and the exact name of amulets, their lvl and runes (if you remember that), some ss to document the issue - ss of the two heroes for which the amulet is missing, from Homestead>>Magic House and from Char. Also, if you can remember when and where from you got the amulets will be useful information for support, with checking. Thank you.

UPDATE: Please check your mail. Update from support is your ticket/s have been replied already.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-19-2018, 10:12 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: Smellynugget
      R2 Server: 235 Amber Heath
      Current Server: ud4
      Case #: 693666

The main amulet was the Adv. Death Howl (Hecate):
      • Trained to lvl. 120 (maybe higher, not sure)
      • Inscription to Death Howl XI
      • Obtained in Lucky Tree or House of Cards
      • Missing from Character
      Another amulet missing is my Vulture Blade.
      • Not Trained - lvl 0 (don't think there was any training as I wasn't using this hero)
      • No Inscription
      • Obtained in Hot Events
      • Missing from Character
      Also noticed that my Adv. Inferno shield is missing.
      • Not trained - lvl 0
      • No inscription
      • Obtained Adv. Inferno Shield from Lucky Tree
      • Missing from Character
      I have taken screenshots of all of my remaining amulets, just in case this issue arises again. I look forward to having my amulets returned, so I can continue overall game play.

Best regards,
      Chris Jones

Comment

Hello cajones. Thanks for all the details you came with, everything forwarded to support and reported.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X