This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing rewards from Volitile Battlefield due to lag

I logged on today and went to collect my rewards from Volitile Battlefield.
    I bet 7x 500 diamonds and got 6 correct.
    I tried to claim the overall rewards and the diamonds and was unable to. It kept saying Operation failed when I clicked on all of them.
    Then I tried to do something else and the game would not let me. Then I saw it gave me the overall rewards and 2 x 1000 diamonds instead of the 6x 1000 diamonds.I am missing 4000 diamonds which I bet for. I started with 32973K diamonds and now have 34973 diamonds. I should have 38973 diamonds after collecting the rewrads.
    It was 23 min past the hour.
    The game has been very buggy and laggy resently. The game freezes at 19 / 23 / 33 and 58 min as far as I can tell. But ALWAYS at 19 and 23. I didnt realise the time when I went to collect, but that should not influence weather or not you get your rewards.

Pls check and give me my missing diamonds. ffor which I send in the game.

Attached is my winning bets from Volitile and my diamond. Sorry it is dark. an an overall one.
    I look forward to hearing from you. I also logged a ticket with support.

IGN: Knijn
    Server: S1
    Platform: Armor Games

diamond full screanshot VB Bets

Hello Knijn. I need you to post full uncropped/unedited screenshots to document your issue.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, Thank you for helping me. Is this the SS you are after ?

Comment

Yes, , that's perfect, that's the way they should look like. Thank you. Issue will be reported and all data forwarded. Please also submit a ticket to support using the Support tab on the game main/start page (the orange tab between Server and Game Options).
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-27-2018, 09:35 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Your welcome Sidhe. I wait to hear from you.
          I did log a ticket but that SS is not attached to the ticket.

Comment

Also it happened a few hours ago. I am not sure the exact hour but did know it was at 23 past

Comment

Hello Knijn, please check your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Please check your in-game mail, last update I got said your rewards have been sent in game. If you can let us know and confirm that happened, it'll be highly appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: As issue is resolved, thread is closed.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 09-28-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X