TA bugged S39 Archangel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA bugged S39 Archangel

Team Arena is bugged on S39. When All members press ready, Party leader press start, it show's loading and after few seconds the message "Load failed, please refresh browser'.
    P.S.: 2 days since it's bugged.
    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 10-01-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Good morning Enigma. Issue reported. Thank you for coming with all needed data.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ty Sidhe. I hope also You will suggest them give compensation because we cannot do 700 devo w/o Ta.

Comment

That was already done Enigma. Problem is there will probably be done something not sooner than next week, unfortunately . Anyway, as soon as anything, any reply or any update reaches me, it will be posted here and I will let you know . Thank you in advance for your being patient.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe next week? :cry:. Btw, In Fortune bag That amulet Tome of magic is described as +5.5 HP/ 5+.5 Atk/ +5.5 Def but in guide, homestead is +6.5 Hp/ +6.5 Atk/ +6.5 Def. Which descry[tion is true?

Comment

Sidhe next week ? . Tyccon starts, cannot do 800 Devo, not to mention 700 devo prizes from 2days since now....

Comment

For the "next week" I can relate to what you're experiencing and to your crying (I feel exactly the same and even more). For the amulet wrong description - it has been already reported as it was noticed once it appeared. I cannot guess nor say for sure which description they will decide upon, I can only think of them sticking to the one which appears in guide (that based on what it happened until now). But then again, this is just my thinking, what they will decide we are gonna see once they correct this.

EDIT: Please, check your PM. Thank you.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 10-02-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Sidhe Tycoon starts, not able to collect past 2 day's 700 devo prizes (roses, 20 fortune bag toke, 5 capsule /day). Ta gives 50 Devo, that's a huge drawback. And don't tell me that I ca do 700 with wb because we all know hittin' Wb it's a lottery. And You tellme MAYBE next week they will look onto. . It's not only me, all S39 have same prolem, so it's not about a singular char. Ty for help, have a good day.

Comment

Sidhe Ty , have a good evening.

Comment

Thank you as well, have a good evening yourself, too . Be sure it is not being forgotten nor ignored.

Comment

Good morning. Last update I got today says TA should have been fixed on your server. I kindly please check when time comes and update us here , confirming that. In case it is still not working, please also come with a screenshot as evidence of it. Thank you.

Comment

Noon Ta didn't wok. I'll check in the evening.

Comment

OK, thank you for coming with the update. One more thing I have to ask you. Please take some screenshots, too.
                            And let me know how it behaved, what it did not work. Couldn't you form team? Couldn't you perform TA in spite of being able to form team? Was there a message like in "Log failed. Please refresh"? Thank you.
                            Last edited by Sidhe; 10-09-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

HI again. Same issues as reported at initial post, formed team, press start and after screen looking like entering battle Log failed, please refresh Your browser.

Comment

Working...
                              X