Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TA bugged S39 Archangel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. Issue has been reported and reforwarded, since yesterday. They are working on this. Hopefully they will fix it in due time.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It has been fixed today, at the 21 Server time Team arena cicle. Waiting for compensation.

Comment

Hello Saggi. Thank you for coming with the update. Suggestion for a compensation has been already forwarded. As soon as any news or update about this reaches me it will be posted here.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

stil nothing

Comment

Hello Enigma. I know there is "still nothing" but I cannot come with an update about any compensation until it is handed in to me. I know how frustrating it is to wait for something and to not know nor to have any certainty about the answer. All I can do is to constantly push it towards them and ... wait. Still, for now, that is the only answer I have

Comment

Give compensation chineese prics. We recharge and You don't give a damn.

Comment

Good morning. Unfortunately the ones who issue compensations are not this forum moderators. If and when a compensation is issued, it will be announced. Still that is entirely up to devs, not to us, to make it happen.

Comment

Hi Sidhe . After 1 day server was offline seems Ta is broken again. Also, cannot claim Loop quest rewards, cannot do arena, cannot do zodiac.

Comment

Erebus bugged, ARena show's no attempts cannot claim devotion for these. 2 days server down

Comment

Comment

Good morning. Issues reported and ss forwarded. Would have to ask you to open a new thread next time so that it is easier to follow and track the problems. Thank you.

Comment

HI. Sidhe . This is the 5-th day without Ta working (2 Days server down -COMPENSATION NONE). I sawe in other reports that compensation was given to players from other servers . We had one week TA brken, NO COMPENSATION now 5-Th day TA broken again. We demand to fix this situation and give us compensation like did for servers that had only 2 days TA not working. Attached screens. Have a good evening.

Comment

STILL BUGGED!!! CHARGEBACK coming soon.11!1 6 days without TA

Comment

Good morning, sorry for not being here for that long. Issue reforwarded. Please check again when time for TA today comes and come with a confirmation of it being working or not. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X