Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy sea

I spent 50 diamonds on a reset and it charged me 5000 whats up with that

Good morning. Please post your data (IGN, server name and number), some screenshots (unedited/uncropped and timestamped, with your IGN and server visible) to document the issue so that we can see what it is about and for a proper report to be filed. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

muddawg s278 eldritch downs

Comment

Hello. I will forward your data and the screenshot you provided but still the ss does not document your issue with the Happy Sea, it only shows your data. I would also suggest to submit a ticket to support, using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Fill in with all requested data, detail your issue giving as many details you can, attach ss to document your issue.
        For the requested screenshot to show you spent those 5000 diamonds, all I can think of to be sort of evidence is a ss of Hot Events >> Events tab >> Super Value Capsule, the Total consume today tab, on the bottom of page there (it shows how many diamonds were consumed during the day). Thank you, waiting for your ss to be posted so that I can forward it along with the report.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

How do I take a screenshot AFTER the fact, do I have to screenshot EVERY transaction prior to processing, or should I believe that the game was designed to WORK properly. It is already a full time job just to play! SMH

Comment

Good morning. No one asked you to be a clearvoyant or to screenshot everything. You have only been suggested to take a ss of that Hot Event tab which would have shown you spent 5000 diamonds, as you claimed. That ss would have been easy to take and provide, that day when you reported the issue and when you were made the suggestion. You chose not to do that. Now, all I can suggest you (your choice if you follow it or not) is to submit that ticket to support, using the link I have let for you in the first reply. They are the one who can check and solve this sort of problems.
            Also, please stick to the thread you opened and post any adequate info or question in here. Thank you.

Comment

well it was a day late when I was asked to post and I know you can look at my stuff with out me doing anything but letting you know we have a problem again SMH

Comment

Good morning. No, it was not a day late. No, I cannot check nor look at your stuff without you doing anything. No, I cannot check your account. Yes, I still need you to post your data and the requested screenshots for my reports. The ones who can do what you mentioned are devs and support team. What is the problem you again have?

Comment

Working...
                X