Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortune Bag - Lockup with duplicate item (fairy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag - Lockup with duplicate item (fairy)

Fortune Bag hung up when received duplicate Fairy reward. Not offered to exchange duplicate reward for a lesser amount of Fortune Bags. After several minutes, checked rewards screen and then went back to main screen, duplicate reward is now in inventory. Please remove the duplicate reward (Cancer Summoning Rock), and replace it with 33 Fortune Bags. Please note: this is first time that I used the Fairy part of Fortune Bag. I think that it is new feature.
    fortune bag hung up with reward floating on screen 9 minutes later - reward still floating on screen - no option to exchange duplicate item for fortune bags after checking rewards and then going back to main screen - duplicate reward now in inventory

Hello. Issue will be reported as soon as you will post your data here (from screenshots I could understand what server you are but not the name of the character/your IGN). Please post the requested data referring to that. There is also needed a screenshot from your Fairy, showing the fairy is already there, unlocked, and from your inventory, with the new fairy present there. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X