• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon points frozen on ud4 (URGENT)

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (was S326, then ua93)
    Platform: R2 Games

Problem already stated in the topic title. Proofs are below.

At 22:00, 20 Oct 2018, my tycoon point was 221928, as can be seen in the first screenshot
    At 00:27, 20 Oct 2018, i collected 150 soulstones (for 300 tycoon points)
    At 00:31, 20 Oct 2018, my tycoon point was still nicely frozen at 221928.
    At 00:49, 20 Oct 2018, no changes to my tycoon point.

This is an example to show the problem, which occurred around 1 hour before reset. Many players
    have confirmed the problem, and I am showing just one of my toons there. All other toons have the
    same problem. Please fix the problem as soon as possible. I have lost 2 super golden armament chests
    due to this problem on one of my toons (point stuck at 402k and did not change when I buy resources
    to get 500k points).

At 22:00 (server time), yesterday

Click image for larger version  Name:	TycoonPoint_2200_20181020.JPG Views:	1 Size:	297.9 KB ID:	1969647

At 00:27 (server time), today

Click image for larger version  Name:	Collected_MustHaveCommon_0027_20181021.JPG Views:	1 Size:	267.5 KB ID:	1969645

At 00:31 (server time), today

Click image for larger version  Name:	TycoonPoint_0031_20181021.JPG Views:	1 Size:	304.4 KB ID:	1969646

At 00:49 (server time), today

Click image for larger version  Name:	TycoonPoint_0049_20181021.JPG Views:	1 Size:	300.6 KB ID:	1969648
    Last edited by namqnloa; 10-21-2018, 12:02 AM.

Good morning. Issue has been reported.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

well its hard to compete in an event when you can not get points from doing the things to get points ..... is this going to get fixed anytime today...or are we just out of luck on this matter like the last time something like this happened ????

Shinigami merged sever ud4
      Last edited by R213223991; 10-21-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Hello. You ask me to tell you something I am not able to come with an answer for. All I can tell you is that it has been reported and pushed since the moment it has been signaled here. I have not got any reply for my report yet so I cannot post an update of any sort here until the moment I get that reply.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. It would be highly appreciated if you can come with an update for the state of the issue now. Thank you.

Comment

it's the same......no points

Comment

Reforwarded and reported again. Can you please come with some screenshots (uncropped and unedited, timestamped)? Showing the state of tycoon points not being added and still stagnant/frozen? Can you also please confirm with others that it is a server spread issue, not individual? Thank you.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 10-22-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

IGN: Alt1
                Server: ud4 (was S326, then ua93)
                Platform: R2 Games

Here are screenshots as requested. Collected 150 soulstones at 3:11 on 22 Oct 2018. Tycoon point still frozen at 221928 (see my post in #1).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Collected_MustHaveCommon_0311_20181022.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	531.7 KB
ID:	1969726

Click image for larger version

Name:	TycoonPoint_0313_20181022.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	565.8 KB
ID:	1969727

Comment

Thank you. I saw and forwarded what you posted from first time. I only needed these new ss as a confirmation issue is still there and unsolved.

Comment

Server ud4 (S296 Witchlight Forest) name Gelik, yesterday (10/21/2018) for the whole day did not score tycoon points

Comment

An update. Tycoon points are adding now. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you. Was going to ask now for a confirmation . Please also check in HE, it seems like there is some compensation waiting there for the whole server.Can you please check for that as well? Thank you.
                        Last edited by Sidhe; 10-22-2018, 03:12 AM.

Comment

only level 40?

Comment

Can you explain/detail for a bit what happened? Is only that level on comp which is lit and allows being collected? All the other buttons stay grey? Thank you.

Comment

yes +70 button is not active, yes is gray

Comment

Working...
                              X