Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tycoon points frozen on ud4 (URGENT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you, please, check again? It should be fixed now.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

now everything works

Comment

Thank you for the update. Happy it got to be sorted out .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Great Tycoon is posting points for today can you tell e about the 900K points I didn't get yesterday
          after doint tree and buying all rewards in dev plus plus plus I should have been set at just under 1.9 mil with all rewards
          people are claiming they got points back on my server so im looking for mine
          not to mention all the daily rewards I missed what gives

DragonHunter UD4

Comment

Hello. A compensation has been issued for the whole server, already. As for individual comp, the way to claim it is via submit ticket to support. Here's the link for you, to follow: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . You have to fill in with all requested data there (IGN, server name and number), give details and attach screenshots as evidence and to document it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X