Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic War date bug

Hello.
    My friend has an alliance. He had set Demonic War date to '11/3 at 21:00' but actually it was set to '11/2 at 21:00' for some reason.
    I assume this bug is related to time **** last Sunday.
    Can't give you a SS with Alliance log screen cause it's empty atm for some reason. I assume it was cleared during 'Fail to login issues' today.
    Attaching DW information I see now for alliance.

Alliance name: Alternative (rank 97)
    Server: ua79

Is it possible to fix DW date for this alliance to requested one pls? ('11/3 at 21:00')

Hello. It is known issue and it has already been reported. We are waiting for a fix or a solution for it from devs. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Can you please take a screenshot of the confirmation mail you got for DW and also of the planned DW date in ally? Also, please do not crop/edit the screenshots you take so that char name and server are visible. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi
        Take a look on attached SSs

Comment

Thank you for this fast posting of requested ss . Will forward them to ops.

Comment

Ud6 davideno
            getting demonic war not open - although have message saying demonic at 4:30 on 31/10/2018 ??

Comment

It is known issue, has already been reported. Some screenshots to document the issue would have been highly appreciated and needed, too. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,
                Do you need screenshots from everybody who has an issue?

Comment

Good morning whisper. No,"I" do not need screenshots from "everybody" who has an issue but there are requested from those who have the issue/s and they report it/them, especially when it is about DW, with players from different timezones with different schedule for the first day of the cycle (on GMT it was set on 31st Oct, on EAST it is for today, 1st.Nov; that if we talk about the first day, only). So, support and ops do need some info and evidence to show if the DW worked or not, with the schedule for a specific day and period, etc. And for sure there is requested to post the data, least for server name and number if not for the character/IGN, too. Thank you.
                  Considering the DST on G M T timezone and that today there are servers who are to be merged, the DW will probably work correctly starting with the next cycle, which (as far as I could also check) is scheduled to start on 5th of Nov. Any other updates after reporting the issue will be posted in due time.

Comment

Hi
                    Does it mean you won't fix dates for incoming DW and only next cycle will work fine?

Comment

That means exactly what I have posted. "I" and not only I but all mods here do not have the power to fix or change or solve anything, those are ops and devs only. I cannot come with answers I do not have. From what I checked in game for my own DW and from what I could get as answer and update for my requests and questions, it seems that this is the solution they found, to make DeW work starting with the next cycle (that being the 5th of November). All the other updates and info I will get about this matter will be posted here.

Comment

Sorry Sidhe, I don't want to be a pain in the neck. I know you can't do nothing to fix it and you get all the heat from us BUT we don't mean to get at YOU over that mess..you are just the person we have to turn to if things are sc.rewed up
                        My DW is, by System Default, set for Nov 5th 16:30. That means that I will have no chance in Tycoon, should it start before the 9th because that's when the new cycle starts. I am clueless how to try to set my DW up now.. will need a lucky shot to not miss each DW during the next Tycoon. Any suggestion how to do that?

Thanks Sidhe and please don't be mad at me, I am just mad at the devs

Comment

Good morning whisper. My DW is also set by default on 5th of November and I am also frustrated and upset. As you mentioned I am just a player which happens to be a mod, for a period of time. I do what I can but still I cannot change what devs decide about the course of the game. As I already mentioned, I cannot and I won't come with answers which I do not have. If and when those answers will reach me, I will post them here. If it isn't me that one to do that, it will be someone else.
                          I am not mad at you or at anyone else whisper, I am experiencing the same frustration and I am in the same pot as you are, so to say.

Comment

good morning I would like to know if my DW time can be changed back to the date and time I set it , some how it got moved from the 8th at 2100 to the 9th at 1630 , I work so I need to set for 2100 on the 8th ,thanks

Comment

Good evening. I will report that for you (your IGN, server name and number, ally name are necessary plus a screenshot of the set DW and of the mail of confirmation you got) but, as you are not the only one who is facing this - issue is game spread, on all platforms - I doubt there is much they can do. But we can try.

Comment

Working...
                              X