Merged servers bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merged servers bug

Dear devs, gms, anyone who cares about players!

We've been merged (I was on server S147 - lately ub25) and lot of things don't work. For example: CS Wyrm, CS Clash of Might, Alliance. There are missing tabs in Hot Events etc etc. Game is broken as f***.

In our new merged server we dont like it, I mean WE DONT LIKE this idea to be MERGED...So DEMERGE us or something and fix these stupid bugs (plus stop merging without asking) before you lose all your players. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
    Dsdasa

Hello. I will forward your "letter" and request in spite of knowing from the start what the answer will be. As for those "lots of things" which do not work after merge, I will report them. Please check everything again after you refresh game and also follow the initial check steps. Icons and missing tabs will be back, shortly (according to ops). What doesn't work with the Alliance, can you please be more specific? Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-01-2018, 10:33 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I refreshed many times. Nothing changed. Once the game freezed totally so I had to reopen my browser (flash plugin crashed or smthing). In Alliance I can fight but usually get "Target is dead" or "Another player is challenging...". If I attack someone and win she/he still stands, nothing happens, only my attemps are decreasing.
      CS Wyrm is simply crashed, can't see anything. CS CoM doesn't load. There are also connection problems (not just for me, for others too), but it started before the merge (lost connections). I'll report more bugs when I find if I dont forget it.

This game is buggy enough without these merges so it would be good if they don't merge us (do a rollback, demerging). If they don't have money to spend on server capacity and performance then simply shut the game because with these stupid things LOA is becoming more and more unenjoyable day by day.

Comment

Already reported since I told you I'd do that. I will add the details to the report. As for your request, with the "demerge" ... .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Can you please check all events and game instances which have been reported as not working and post in here a confirmation of them being so or not? In case they are still not being fixed, please kindly, inform us which one are not yet fixed and how they do behave. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello,

I am from UC13 (we should have been merged yesterday but we didn't and we hope we won't )...anyway...the game is bugged since yesterday, probably since the merge failed. TA, CS COM, AE, they're not working. We recive the error: "log failed". Please help.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Issue will be forwarded again, thank you for coming with the info. Any update received it will be posted here.

Comment

It seems CS Wyrm and CoM (in CoM sometimes shows operation fast messages but reentering to the CoM helps) work for now. I can't check Alliance Expedition till next event. I do really hope once we can be demerged and this idiot merging procedure will stop. It always causes many, many bugs and destroys the game. I don't even understand why it is needed because we had 10-20 active players, other servers have the same about, too but after merging (and because of these idiot things, bugs, forcing to spend money system) some of us left/will leave so it all will be the same soon. Same in number of active players but more worse.

Comment

Hello. For "why this merge" I do not have an answer, devs' reasons for making this happen never reach us. For the message with operation fast, which I also have to deal with not only in CS instances, much more easier is to just wait for some 10 up to 20 seconds then retry (this is what I am doing, it might not work for you though). Thank you for coming with the update. Happy weekend out there and enjoy the game, for how and when this is still possible to do.

Comment

Thank you for your work! The operation too fast message still appears very often but I think we can deal with it. Do you have any news about the "demerge" request? I know the answer is obvious but you know, there's always hope.

Comment

Hello Dsdasa. I know exactly the feeling you're experiencing there. The message you're getting now, so very often, it's already old news for me, as player . I learnt to deal and bear with it (sort of ) and as a result of that ... apparently I became a more patient person lately, hehehe . Demerge ... hmmm, yeah, you kinda guessed the answer. But, hey! There's hope which dies last or never dies. Anyway, I am glad issues got solved, for now, and you can play the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X