Merge bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge bug

Hello, I had 12 x Phoenix Heart Armaments and they have disappeared with the merger. Regretably I did not take a screen shot of the armaments I had to spare, lots of other screenshots but not the spare armaments. I also had 12x of each of the other armaments and they are still there less the ones I have used - that is how I noticed the phoenix heart were missing. Can these missing armaments please be replaced.
    Thank you
    IGN Sixpence
    Server UC26

Good morning. Issue reported but I would also advise you to submit a ticket. For individual issues with the merge there is support ticket system which I would suggest you to use. Here is the link to it: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . For the issue you say you're experiencing, please fill in with all the details and also attach screenshots of your armaments, with what it is still there (which screenshots you should have come here as well so that I can forward the report) >> you can take them via Stable Craftwork >> Armaments tab. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-01-2018, 11:44 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe - have submitted a ticket and attach here ss of remaining armaments
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you too. I will also forward the screenshots and ask them for updates on the ticket you submitted. Please let me know when the ticket is replied and take care to note down the case number of it and to follow it via your mail so that you can update it when necessary and prevent system to auto-close it as resolved once it is replied.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, Just wanted to let you know that my ticket has not been answered yet.

Comment

Good morning 3659, I have reforwarded and reported this again. Will come with a reply when it is given to me.

Comment

Working...
            X