cancelled merge server bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cancelled merge server bug

hi we whas on the list for merge on nov 1st … UC13 with two UB servers we would become UD11 , somehow the merge failed or whas cancelled … after it whas back up some things dont work anymore … 1st is we cant do TA 2nd we cant play AE and 3rd we cant atk in cs com …. i think its because UB45 one of the servers we would merge with is zone2 and we are zone 1 i dont know if thats the reason but i think when i look at what is bugged its possible that would mean also Divine War , CS tournament and CS team tournament dont work … please fix asap

in cs com and ae i get the msg log failed please refresh browser i add ss
    TA we cant make team . need fix before tycoon start for devotion and before tournaments start please

this happens on both cs com and AE
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

weird thing is also you see the server win combo instead of com combo
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Good morning JM. Thank you for all details and the ss provided. Issue forwarded,along with your message, since yesterday. It is weekend already, I haven't got any answer back. As soon as it is given to me, I will post it here.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

good morning and ty , in cs com other players cannot atk me .. and my Alliance members from diff servers cannot pm me
        S69 Foultusk Lair
        IGN Jm4nsk1
        Guild BloodOath
        Alliance BloodOath
        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

All details forwarded have been added . Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I had just received the update about TA, TD, CS CoM, CS rankings in DR which should be fixed and working as supposed to already. Thank you as well for coming with an update about it. Will be highly appreciated you come with an update about TA, later. Happy gaming and enjoy playing .
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-05-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

all looks fixed ty sidhe

Comment

Working...
              X