X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA not working

hi, TA is not working for UC20-Sentinel City, IGN PoizonIvy, thank you

Hello. Issue has been reported.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Update says TA should have been already fixed. Please test it when time comes and keep us updated about this. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

today I did not got loop and bond quests during server refreshing -on 00:00. Is that for me only ?

Comment

Hello. No zumentas, it is not for you only, there are many servers on all timezones and also on all platforms affected. It may be the winter time change for EAST, I do not know exactly what caused this. I will add your server too to the reports already forwarded. Thank you.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 11-04-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

hi Sidhe, it looks like TA is fixed, but we're having the same issue with the 50 loop not reseting
            UC20-Sentinel 249 IGN PoizonIvy

Comment

Hi PoizonIvy. Happy TA is solved, thanks for update. Issue with Loop Quests has already been reported (it was since it appeared, after reset) for your server too. I did not get a reply for all reports about it so I can only tell you what I know until now: it's on all platforms, especially affecting EAST timezone. Well, it's Sunday, still weekend and no one still there working. As son as I get a reply it'll be posted here. Thank you. Enjoy the day out there.

Comment

Hi Sidhe, The 50 loop just showed up, Yay!!, thank you much

Comment

They did!!! Thank you for notifying me . Enjoy day/evening out there. I think it's high time for me too to take a break and have some rest. Happy gaming PoizonIvy .

Comment

Working...
                  X