• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game isuess 3 days

IGN LIKOS
    SERVER ub 44
    R2
    3rd day now whithout hot events (gift login devotion etc.) no roses event,cs com not work,AE not work and cant collect,ta not work also.all in my server have the same proplem as you can see from ss.at least nothing works normal

Good morning. Issues have been reported.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

UD3.....we got a scrolling screen states to contact on forum if still issues...YES every 25 min after hr every hr server shuts down I did 2 tickets on this prior and all I get back is its our fault, it is not everyone on our server has this issue, now we got default on dws set for 9th when we had ours set up for different days like tomorrow.last time this happened, we were told they had to put a new server in other was shot, so can we resolve this soon, I reported this over a month ago

Comment

Hello.
        About issues reported for ub44, can you please come with an update for them and confirm if they have been fixed already? Thank you.

About ud3 signaled issues ... for the crash or shut down of the server, can you please post your data and a ss of that happening? Or of the message you get the moment it happens? It's been checked and monitored and it did not happen for once so it might be individual issue, as they stated. I will report this for you as soon as you provide the requested details.
        As for the DeW time set bug, it is known issue, they are aware of the bug affecting players but they are not able to fix it during this DeW cycle - this is the reply I got for now.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X