This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop quests

so merged server UC25 has no loop quests yet you say server working correctly do not think so. think the *** clowns you work for can not change a light bulb without help and instructions

Good morning. Issue with Loop Quest has been already reported.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

FYI, I am simply just a forum mod, nod Madam Zara so I cannot just forsee which servers have which problems and issues. I am not playing on ALL servers and all timezones. Once again, please give your info and the data so that I can make a proper report for your server or servers as well. Only being toxic and spreading your discontent and picking on someone who really wants to help, won't be of any use. Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 11-04-2018, 01:20 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

FYI not only merge servers having that problem even normal serverss dont believe these guys if they say they are also playing the game!!!

Comment

Hello. Update says Loop Quest issues should be fixed already. Coming with a confirmation of it would be kindly highly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

today after 5 months of complaints I finally received an update. 5long months of being told my server was working correctly. not true at all now was it so now all is left is to make my golden disciple work. skill level of 15 round skill of 13 so not working correctly she has over 25 mil agility yet others with her at half that agility act before mine. the game says highest agility acts first yet time and time again that not the case . so is it going to take another 5 months of being lied to by yous guys and gals or is it going to be fixed. 5 months I was lied to not offered an apology nor compensation for the said lies. truly dishonest truly disrespectful you say you just voulenteer yet I am sure that really not the case as I trust nobody and as it took 5 months of constant complaints to fix my updates. you all lie and cover up not to be trusted not to be respeted I despise anyone that lives in denial and all involved at admin level in this game lie

Comment

I think it is just enough the way you expressed your frustration here picking on the wrong person for all the issues you seem you had. In spite of you not making a proper report I still forwarded it and you never came back with requested details. You made here quite a list of complaints, still you did not come with any sort of evidence whatsoever for any. So, to cut it short and to come back to the purpose of the present forum here: Please follow the rules of the forum when you post about issues and problems you might encounter in game. Please follow and respect the steps in reporting those problems in here, opening a thread in the corresponding section (I remind you that there is a section apart for discussions, feedback, expressing opinions and frustrations, vent and be toxic).
              You seem to have a so well built opinion about what a forum moderator is and what s/he does or is able to do and you also seem to know even better than I do what my role here is. In spite of this so well-built opinion you have, you are totally wrong. For the complaints you have related to the way support and devs resolved your issues, please feel free to access them via ticket and let them know about your being not pleased, adding also your requests for any compensation you might think of.
              From my point of view this thread is closed. For any issue you might have related to your Golden Disciple please access the corresponding thread opened for this specific issue in forum or open a new thread where you should come with all the needed details, screenshots and battlelogs for a proper report.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X