Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Starcaller supremacy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcaller supremacy

Don't know if this has been reported already but Starcaller battleskill is crazy bugged, she is recasting the supremacy buff at the start of every turn. The supremacy buff is not a part of the round skill, it belongs to the battle skill and should only be cast at the start of battle and last for 1 turn.

If Starcaller is one of the last 2 heros to survive in a fight, she will repeatedly cast supremacy on her self every turn making her immortal for the whole fight, this cant be intended? The only way to beat a party with starcaller is to hope that the first turn supremacy goes on other heros, then quickly kill her 4 times to remove her from battle before she can shield herself.

Battlelog below:
    http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...55be02958737b5
    http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...65be0e8e24026e

Hello there. Will forward the battlelogs provided. As soon as I do have an answer or a reply, will post it here. Please, also, post your data (IGN, server name and number), for the record . Thank you.

EDIT: If that is not too much of a bother, could you reload the battlelogs? None already posted opens, they stay stuck on "Loading. Please wait".
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-06-2018, 09:23 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe. Here is a new battlelog, hope it works.
      http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...95be4e1c32659c

It is written "supremacy" in clear text over the head of the character that recievs the buff each time it is cast, so it is very easy to trac. Both battleskill and roundskill adds supremacy, they can just remove the supremacy component from roundskill and problem will be solved.

/ Nirya, uc21, R2games

Comment

Hello. Thank you for the new battlelogs provided (I've asked for new ones because the previous two did not open, no matter what we did to make it work). I will forward everything to ops and support team.

EDIT: For an unknown reason the battlelog doesn't download, it stays stuck on Loading, please wait. It just stays like that (see attachment). We have tried to open it in all browsers we used. Support suggested you might try to video record it , upload it on youtube, for example, and provide the link to that. Thank you.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	battlelog.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1971319
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2018, 03:16 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes I also get stuck on loading screen when clicking my own links. In fact it took me 3 days to produce that new log, because 99% of the time I attack that player the game gets stuck on loading and I have to refresh. Maybe because no one dies and fight lasts forever. You might want to add that to the bug report aswell.

I will try to record or take screenshots if I ever get it to load again. Alternatively you or a GM can go on server ErebusDepths(1404) and fight player "Unholy LoA" to see it your self.

Comment

Hi again. I will forward your suggestion and your new issue, meanwhile will still wait for your new battlelog. To come with a reply for your suggestion about trying by myself - no, I cannot go on the server to check. The problem you mentioned, with you being stucked like forever in a battle with a certain player, I do also face, not only in CoM but in WB as well. At first I did the same like you do, I waited for some seconds, then (irritated and annoyed with the whole thing) I hit refresh. In case of WB that always caused me to lose rewards. Now, I do still have this sort of problem but I do not rush to refresh anymore. I just let the fight last for how much it is to last (the most I waited was for exactly 7 minutes, hehehe). I do not say to do what I am doing, I only wanted to let you know that you are not the only experiencing this - which issue can have and can be caused by a variety of reasons.
            Anyway, I will forward this to ops and support and come with an answer when it is given to me.
            As a sort of experiment if you want, please take a battlelog when attacking and fighting any other player there, except this one (in CS CoM and in ss CoM as well). Forward the links, in PM if you do not want to post them in here, so that we can check and see if it happens every time or only in this specific situation. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe for quick answers. Here are 2 logs against other random players, seems to work fine for me. Problem only happens aginst that specific player. And I have tried leaving the loading screen while going for lunch for 40 min lol...but it did not load.

http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...95be58e73916b2
              http://uc21-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...95be58fdcba34a

Comment

Good morning. I will forward the battlelogs. Still, please let me know who this specific player you're trying to fight against is (if not here, in PM) so that in case they will decide to do that to know what and who they have to check. Thank you.

Comment

Hi
                  Name is "Unholy LoA" I assume. We had this issue with him during alliance expedition. We had to hit him for 50 times to kill to get 100% reduce. Guy with 1B+ battle rating could not kill him cause of this bug.

Comment

Working...
                  X