ua97 Back-end update report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ua97 Back-end update report

my current DW was set for the 8th after merge got set to the 7th which will not let me in for tonights DW. System default shows the next DW as the 9th (system default 1630) set for 2100. CS CoM is missing players in rankings. Server has log in issues which can take up to 10 mins. to reconnect. Having issues with events going blank and having to refresh to regain all images such as arena, gemology, raiders pretty much all daily activities. SS will be provided for the DW and CS CoM as for the others it is a hit and miss situation but can try to get them when it happens. Hopefully comp can be issued for the missing DW if i cant get in for the original date of the 8th at 2100. A bit of advise, if the games not broke dont take it upon yourself to make decisions and merge servers that dont need it. You Devs dont fix the problems you create and leave people frustrated with the problems you cause.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_61.png
Views:	2
Size:	955.8 KB
ID:	1971224Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_63.png
Views:	1
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	1971225Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_64.png
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	1971226Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_65.png
Size:	637.7 KB
ID:	1971227

Hello, SS Tycoon starts tomorrow. My DW was set for 9 Nov 2018 at 2100. I noticed today that the DW page shows it to activate at 1630 on 9 November. ADDITIONALLY, on our "schedule" page DW still shows 2100 for the DW. Does that mean we have two DW activities on the same date OR only at 1630....which is useless because we are working. OR will we be able to do DW at 2100 as we originally schedule?
    You understand that doing DW during SS tycoon is an advantage that we don't want to miss.
    Please comment.
    onlyquester

Comment

Good morning. Issue is known and reported already. I know it won't ease any pain or diminish any frustration, but it is the same for everyone, on all platforms and apparently the DST change brought this up. They can not fix the issue with the time set bug during this DeW cycle, or before this cycle ends. For the time being this is all I could get as a reply. Anything news I will get about this, it will be posted here.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, Sidhe. my original post also includes the back end update that comes across the server. I understand about the DeW but they said report any other issues you are having with your server. Sorry about onlyquester hijacking my post lol. I also have some other issues one day they might fix

Comment

Hi diamon09. I understood that already and what it was to be reported and forwarded it has been already. They are aware of the lag spikes issues, Operation too fast messages, freezings and events going blank and asking for a continuous and constant refresh. As like for the DW problem, you are not the only one who experiences this. Today after update it seemed like a bit of improvement appeared and game was almost enjoyable to play (of course I had to go through all the initial check steps before, like after every update, and I had to refresh, to check for latest version of flash to be installed, to flush my DNS, to reboot, to even switch browsers etc, etc, etc; which I admit and I agree it's a real pain and it drives me nuts - but hey, it's less frustrating than playing the game the way it was before).
          If you encounter any other problem/s which might affect your game do not hesitate to post about it/them here (you already know the pattern to follow for reporting it). For the problems already signaled as soon as an update, a reply or an answer is given to me, I will post it here.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe. Ok I understand what your saying just wasn't sure if they wanted a server by server report. Thanks again and i'll post here if anything new happens.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Good morning. Thank you.
              EDIT: Could you try and test again, for the CS COM issues? Please tell us after if it is solved and working now. Thank you.
              They have tested and everything looked just fine for now:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ua97 cs com.jpg
Size:	260.4 KB
ID:	1971320
              Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2018, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Hi Sidhe, I just looked at it and still have missing spots. I looked at it this morning when I first came on and all was good but now missing again. Not sure what to think lol.

Comment

Hello. Will forward this to ops again.

Comment

Hi Sidhe, the SS you have is of server CoM make sure its Cross server CoM zone 5. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Hello diamon. That was the ss provided by them. I will request a recheck of the issue. Thank you.

EDIT: They have checked on zone 5. Can you please recheck and submit a new screenshot of the issue after, in case problem is still there? Also, I would suggest you to try initial check steps before and switching browsers,as well. Waiting for your update. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 11-12-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X