Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW bug again

Hi Sidhe,
    I thought we all have the same bug and everybody's DW was set for the 9th?????????
    How come that on my server 1 guy and his alt had DW??? Now I am REALLY mad!!

Good morning whisper. This is a question for which I do not have an answer. If I did, I would also know why on my timezone, some could also have that DW set on first day of tycoon and some, me included, have it set by default for today. But, I will forward your question, nevertheless. For the screenshot you posted, it would have been more accurate the total on gold.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,
      Is that the one you mean?
      I really hope they do something...wouldn't be that hard ,to compensate us with the gold one can make in DW or just take it away from the people that got it, would it?
      *sigh* seems like one ruined Tycoon for us

Thank you Sidhe

Comment

I doubt they can or they do anything until the next DW cycle starts (which will probably set things on the track again). But I will forward the request and screenshot, too. Thank you whisper.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X