Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recharged and cannot claim Craft master total point Rainbowcorn Soul.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharged and cannot claim Craft master total point Rainbowcorn Soul.

As title says, I have recharged and cannot claim Craft master total point Rainbowcorn Soul.

Comment

20100 points...

Comment

Hello Enigma. Issue reported for you.

UPDATE: Please check and follow your in-game mail. Last update I got says you'll be sent the comp in there. Please keep us update so that we know if that happened or not. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2018, 03:01 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi. Nothing on iG mail.

Comment

Hi Saggi. Please check your PM.

EDIT: Last update I got was this: a) please check your mail and see what do they need from you to come with as updated details; b) comp has been applied already, you should get it in the in-game mail within 7 days. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-14-2018, 12:12 AM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have received the items. THANK YOU, YOU;RE THE BEST FROM MODS HERE.

Comment

Hello Saggi. Happy it got solved and you have now your items there. Enjoy playing, happy gaming . Thank you, too.

Comment

Working...
                X