Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issues - kongregates5 server

Hello,

Its last day of SS tycoon and I can't login to my toon.

IGN: ALOHA
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2Games

I tried and tried to login and nothing - I also have another Guildie who reported the same issue.

IGN: IceClip
    Platorm; R2Games

He couldn't login as well.

I have filmed the issue and provided a link.

REQUESTING SERVER COMP PLEASE

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFX21Krfez
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Platform: R2games

Good morning. Issue will be reported for you. As for compensation, that is entirely at the devs decision to be issued or not. thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe tyvm for reporting

Comment

Hi. I hope to be solved as soon as possible. It is being checked and tried to be fixed.

UPDATE: All servers fixed and working now. Please clear cache and refresh before you try entering. An update coming from you that everything is working as supposed to would be highly appreciated. Compensation, according to ops, will be issued tomorrow. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 11-14-2018, 10:23 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Yea, they finally got it fixed. We couldn't get into server for about 9 hours.

But thanks again for following up.

Comment

Good morning. It has been fixed since I have posted the update trinal, Thanks for coming with the update, though.

Comment

Working...
            X