Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TA not working on S27

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA not working on S27

ZUMENTAS
    S27

Yesterday TA. was. broken. all day . Do you give. us. a. compensation ? Asking, because of CS tycoon is still going on and any devotion gives bonuses.

Good morning. I have moved your post from the thread in which you placed it. Please, next time, open your own thread and stop hijacking or spamming other people's threads. About the issue you are signaling, please follow the rules of this forum for posting - give your detailed data, add screenshots. I will report the issue (for which I will be asked sceenshots as evidence, too) but, in case TA is not again working today, please come with the requested details and pics. Waiting for your update on the issue. Thank you.
    About the compensation you are asking for, it is not the forum moderators who can or are able to issue that. Request will be forwarded (as it was every single time until now) but decision for it to be sent belongs solely to devs.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Nice to hear

Comment

Please, do come with some screenshots and a description of what is not working with TA when time for entering the event comes if the things are the same today. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Attached is screenshot for TA bug on uc24
          ign: Helenia

Comment

Thank you Helenia. Information already forwarded. I do hope they can fix it in due time.

Comment

Zumentas; s27
              TA bugged
              Nothing is fixed; the second day in the raw.
              Screenshot added

Comment

Thank you Zumentas. Will add the screenshot to the report and forward it again.

Comment

TA still bugged for 3rd day
                  uc24
                  Helenia
                  Surely they will comp us being we are having cross server tycoon

Thanks Sidhe for all you do

Comment

ZUMENTAS
                    S27

Nice to hear, but there is fixed nothing.
                    For the record: third day TA is bugged. A screenshot is added for proof. Worst case scenario is for CS tycoon scoring.

Comment

Good evening. It has been forwarded and reforwarded, pushed again. I can not do what is not in my power to do and that is to fix the issue , even if this is what, like you all, I also want to see solved. Will come back with an answer or a reply the moment it is given to me.

Comment

I appreciate your efforts, really do ...
                        P.S> TA is still not working

Comment

Good morning. Update from them says TA is repaired, fixed and working. Could you come with a confirmation of this? It would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

ok, thank you.

Comment

ta is fixed, thank you . Of course it could be more than fair to give players compensation, as due to failure of TA we lost a huge amount of resources (=CS tycoon dailies).

Comment

Working...
                              X