• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zumentas
    started a topic TA not working on S27

TA not working on S27

ZUMENTAS
    S27

Yesterday TA. was. broken. all day . Do you give. us. a. compensation ? Asking, because of CS tycoon is still going on and any devotion gives bonuses.

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Issue already forwarded Saggi. Please open a new thread and stop posting in the old threads so that I can track and follow the new issues. I will close this thread and I have to ask you to post in a new open one so that it is easier to track the issue with TA, which is totally new one now., after the server drop. For the last TA problem that compensation was issued as I stated in my previous post above. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    For S39 no one issued any comp when not able to do ta over 8 days in a row, and now, this is the 2-nd day without Ta (Because server was down, Today is up but moust of features doesn't work, Including TA). Can You forward this also Sidhe ? Thank You. Pics are here ; http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...rchangel/page2

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good evening. Thank you for coming with the update on TA working or not. Compensation has been already requested. Once a reply/answer is given for it I will post it here.

UPDATE: Compensation has been issued already. It's to be claimed in Hot Events >> Recommended tab.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-27-2018, 12:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    ta is fixed, thank you . Of course it could be more than fair to give players compensation, as due to failure of TA we lost a huge amount of resources (=CS tycoon dailies).

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    ok, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Update from them says TA is repaired, fixed and working. Could you come with a confirmation of this? It would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    I appreciate your efforts, really do ...
    P.S> TA is still not working

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good evening. It has been forwarded and reforwarded, pushed again. I can not do what is not in my power to do and that is to fix the issue , even if this is what, like you all, I also want to see solved. Will come back with an answer or a reply the moment it is given to me.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    ZUMENTAS
    S27

Nice to hear, but there is fixed nothing.
    For the record: third day TA is bugged. A screenshot is added for proof. Worst case scenario is for CS tycoon scoring.

Leave a comment:

• R265215769
    replied
    TA still bugged for 3rd day
    uc24
    Helenia
    Surely they will comp us being we are having cross server tycoon

Thanks Sidhe for all you do

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Thank you Zumentas. Will add the screenshot to the report and forward it again.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    Zumentas; s27
    TA bugged
    Nothing is fixed; the second day in the raw.
    Screenshot added

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Thank you Helenia. Information already forwarded. I do hope they can fix it in due time.

Leave a comment:

• R265215769
    replied
    Attached is screenshot for TA bug on uc24
    ign: Helenia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X