final stand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final stand

am so sick of this game over 625mil battle rating golden disciple 140 plus mil all most 30 mil agility top3 of the 4 new sypths all at at least level 12 and I go more back wards for what I believe to be better equipment and it never works the game for me is completely broken. no one will listen no one will explain there is just no one here that can be trusted to do the right and honorable thing and give me an explanation but I doubt that will happed as any one that works for or is a mentor or monitor are ******* LIARS

Originally posted by lecler View Post
    no one will listen no one will explain there is just no one here that can be trusted to do the right and honorable thing and give me an explanation but I doubt that will happed as any one that works for or is a mentor or monitor are ******* LIARS
    Good morning. First of all, and again, please follow the rules of the forum for posting - give your IGN, server name and number, describe the issues/problems you are facing and add screenshots (which ss should be unedited and uncropped). The moment you are doing this we will be able to assist you and do our best to help with what you are facing while playing the game.
    Secondly, you say "game is completely broken" for you. Please explain what do you mean by that and add the requested details and ss to document your complaints. What feature in game doesn't work or it's broken? What in game is not working? What is not working with your Golden Disciple? Can you come with a battlelog so that it can be checked? What is there wrong with the sylphs? Are they broken or not working correctly? Is any skill wrong? Can you add some screenshots for checking what you say it is not working?
    Please be specific, name and mention those broken and not working things, add screenshots to document the issues and allow us to do our job and help you. If you only continue to whine and complain and spread your discontent around on and about things which you claim that are broken but for which you never give any actual detail or evidence, I will be forced to close your thread and eventually also give you an infraction for excessive spamming and breaking the rules of the forum. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X