Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server UD3 server shut downs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server UD3 server shut downs

I have requested numerous times on tickets that UD3 server shuts down every 25 min after the hr every hr every day. Elvs say its us and our systems but its happening to everyone on our server. it is now getting worse where it starts at 23 min after the hr, shuts down at 25 after hr and restarts at 26 after the hr. CAN someone please fix this, it is messing with our games like dw and ta and such. at least a response telling us that there going to fix it soon please. Or have someone from support team log into server during those tomes and see for themselves were not fibbing

Yes this is a problem and a lot of ppl want to quit because of it...can we get someone to fix this please...its really bothersome

Comment

Oh it's a huge issue, during tycoon and dw and sometimes if we click some rewards we loose them

Comment

Hello. I will forward your requests and complaints. Issue has been reported innumerable times until now as it is present not only on ud3. I believe you're aware there are needed and they have requested ss and/or a video record of at least one of the moments with freezings/glitches/icons and buttons not having any reaction. Not to mention there is also mandatory to post your IGN. I would also suggest you to submit tickets to support giving there all details and adding the ss or video records you're getting.

Originally posted by R258965933 View Post
        at least a response telling us that there going to fix it soon please. Or have someone from support team log into server during those tomes and see for themselves were not fibbing
        I would like to tell you that it is going to be fixed soon but that is not something I can do . As for a support team on the server to monitor or check ... that is not going to happen either. I am waiting for you with least some ss or a video record to document the issue/s so that my report can be complete and based on evidence. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

helcatdodge s135

Comment

Hello. Thanks for coming with screenshots but can you please not edit and crop them? Let there be visible the server, timestamp and IGN elements. Also, a video record of it would be awesome to be provided - it's needed just that very minute when problems appear (the freezing, the lag spike, buttons being unresponsive, windows emptied or void when opened, innumerable clicks without result, the Operation too fast error message, etc - everything is much more easier to be captured and checked with a video record). Issue has been already reported, anyway, they are checking it. I will come with a new reply when it is given to me. Thank you.

EDIT: Can you please check your forum PM?
            Last edited by Sidhe; 11-28-2018, 09:07 AM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I did screen shots but said file too big to upload, that's why it was cropped...on hot events one if u enlarge it it has date time stamp top right corner

Comment

Good morning. It doesn't work to enlarge or see it on the whole, on any of the screenshots you uploaded. To take screenshots I usually use Lightshot. For resizing the ss you can simply use Paint.

Comment

Working...
                X